MOBIRDERS,

Doug Willis photographed an interesting 1st cycle gull today, possibly a Thayer's Gull, today at Smithville, Lake, Clay County, MO.  I believe it was by the dam.  His photographs can be found on my website here:  http://www.lindawilliamsphotography.com/Linda_Williams_Photography/Thayers_Gull.html

Feel free to contact Doug at [log in to unmask] with any comments.

Hey, while you're there, you can also see the red morph Eastern Screech-Owl I found living in my nest box last week.  I have a little video camera in it to monitor the action.
http://www.lindawilliamsphotography.com/Linda_Williams_Photography/Blog_2010/Entries/2010/2/24_Entry_1.html

Good Birding,
Linda Williams
Liberty, MO