Thanks Edge, really good morning coffee article.  Does it make you wonder
if we birders sometimes have to much spare time between outings?  At least
we have a sense of humor.  Well, most of the time anyway.  Enjoyed observing
a pair of Red-shouldered Hawks copulating near our yard this Sunday.  You
would have thought they would have waited until Monday.  I am thankful that
the birds demonstrate that Spring is here whether we believe it or not.

Charley Burwick
Greater Ozarks Audubon
Springfield, Mo
Greene County