Some List members might be interested in seeing a (1960s?) selfportrait oil on canvas  of Pat from her painter era, which I managed to salvage via a very circuitous route from her bequests. I think the vibrant colours she used reflect her interests of the time, more usually expressed in hundreds of very much more abstract paintings, which I have to confess are mostly a bit too modernist / avant garde for my simple tastes !

It wasn't framed when bought, and needed a decent frame and a bit of TLC (don't we all??) but think it looks fine now, and a might serve as more than a little memento ( it's very big !) of Pat's life and considerable accomplishments - RIP, as they say

Please see

http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidboyd_alternate/4469794765/

regards

David