ps - "Christian" or "mystic", incidentally, happens to be an aspect of Eliot's work which is presently under discussion. It is perfectly fine if this does not interest someone on the list. Interests, as I said, vary.
But let me observe that "Christian" or "mystic" happens to be a seminal aspect of Eliot's work. - CR