Yes. Labels which merely name a whole world view, even if accurate, are
a pure bore of no literary interest. Atheist. Republican. Royalist.
Patriot. Pantheist. All quite empty and tell one nothing about the poem
in question, nor do they form the basis for any converssation I at least
am interested in

Carrol