Ken

I read much of the arcane and occult in TSE's writings as a spoof on Pound
and Pound's friends.  Whether they knew or not makes that sort of reading
even juicier.  I think Pound knew in a limited way that TSE found some of
his belief patterns farcical but given Pound's obsessions it meant little.
Now if Dante had been able to laugh at Pound or Emerson then he would have
been deeply hurt and concerned.  But a contemporary's opinion would not have
fazed him.

Try TSE as "cool dude".  I think you might enjoy an entirely new experience
from "serious nerd"

Rick Seddon
Portales NM