I'm surprised no one has pointed the list at *TSE* himself reading the FQ.  There was a Caedmon set of cassette tapes long ago, which is still available from Amazon USA:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0694522767

HarperCollins UK offers it on CD
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0007202636/
(Note that this is *actually* the *CD* version, despite what the page says; it matches the product number on my own copy, and see also some buyer's comments which confirm this.  This is shown as temporarily out of stock, but there are links to marketplace vendors.)

The set includes a wide variety of his poems, TLSoJAP, TWL, THM, LFcP, Macavity, and much else.

Charles