Call for Papers

South Central Modern Language Association Fort Worth: 2010 ???New
Frontiers???

Session German III: Linguistics, Literature and Culture from 1890
to the Present: Open Topic

We invite abstracts to the German III session for the SCMLA 67th
Annual Convention October 28-30, 2010 Sheraton Forth Worth Hotel
and Spa Fort Worth, Texas

Come join this panel as we consider this period and its cultural
products in light of this year???s theme.

Abstracts are invited to 20-minute presentations. They should be
no longer than 500 words, and they should be submitted in PDF
format (preferred) or Word format.

The following information is also requested:
1. Paper title
2. Name(s) of author(s)
3. Affiliation(s) of author(s)
4. Address of each author
5. Email address to which the notification of acceptance should be
mailed
6. Contact phone and fax numbers for each author
Please submit your abstracts of no more than 500 words by April 2,
2010 to: [log in to unmask]

Website: http://www.ou.edu/scmla
Contacts: Anna Leeper and Thomas Cole
E-mail: [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask]