I have been a member of the list server for two years now.  As most of you know, I photograph birds and have a true love for them.  I am a conservationist and understand the balance between man and nature.  Yet it amazes me how some people on this list as so secret about some birds.  I have reached out to three people on list over the last week to ask where the TG Owls are so I could go by on a nice day and try to photograph them. No response from anyone.

If I find a rare bird such as the January catbird last year, I post it.  I dont get out as much as some on here due to work, but I try and bird at least some every day.  I do not understand the secret thinking when it comes to certain species, owls especially.

So, if anyone would like to help me find the TG owls, directions would be appreciated.  sorry for addressing the entire list, but seemed like the only way

Clark Creighton
Wildwood MO