We took our 9 year old budding bird watcher granddaughter with us and I never saw so many Snow geese flying as of today. They were headed the wrong way mostly they were going south instead of north. There were thousands and thousands they were mostly off on I-70 around 65 highway maybe they were headed back from up north where ever they were from I mean to tell you as I was driving I had a hard time wating the road like I was suppose too (but I did). Either my husband or Beth would say look and there was another group. At one point the sky was just filled on the south side and they were just still comming.
Barbara Jahn
Independence

http://mobirds.org/