I have been having trouble with my computer, and that is the reason for the delayed post.  Thursday morning as I went outside to replenish the suet feeder, I heard a very familiar call.  Not one I'd heard lately, and one that I did not expect from a treetop.  However, there he was singing away--a Red-winged Blackbird.
Actually, all of the birds seem to be singing now; Spring cannot be far away.  Additional yard birds were:
4 N. Cardinals
4 Blue Jays
1 C Chickadee
1 Tufted Titmouse