From: Mike Doyen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Hermit Thrush observations, none!
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, February 16, 2010, 8:44 AM

Fellow birders.

I have spend many mornings this winter birding in the Ozarks and I have yet to hear or see one Hermit Thrush.............Am I just in the wrong place at the wrong time or have the rest of you noticed an absence or decline in numbers of this beautiful winter visitor?

Mike Doyen
Rolla, MO

mailto:[log in to unmask]