Ron and I spent about an hour driving around Hi lonesome--also in search of the Western Bluebird.  No Western was found, nor Eastern.  It is a perfectly miserable day, and there was very little bird life within view.  We also saw Harriers, one Meadowlark, 2 Flickers, 2 Red Tails and one female Rough-legged Hawk.  The RL was the highlight of the trip.  We'll look again tomorrow.

We have also failed to spot any sign of a Ferruginous Hawk or Prairie Falcon.
Marge Lumpe

Marge Lumpe
P. O. Box 448
Cole Camp, MO 65325