  From: Larry Lade
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2010 8:07 AM
  Subject: hI

        Hope you get this on time? Sorry I didn't inform you about my trip to UK for a program, and am having some difficulties here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were. presently my passport and my things are been held down by the hotel management pending when i make payment.

        I need you to help me with a loan of 2,450 Dollars to pay my hotel bills and to get myself back home. I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with, I will return the money back to you as soon as i return, let me know if you can be of any help? ASAP. I don't have a phone where i can be reached. I am so confused right now. please let me know immediately. Thanks

        Larry Lade
        Saint Joseph, MO
        gcrownkinglet AT yahoo DOT com

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/