Larry and group,

If you have a Trojan that hacks into your e-mail, you should definitely
change the password for that and any other accounts that have the same
password.  I would also restart the computer in safe mode (hit F8 between
turning on the computer and when the windows screen pops up) and running an
AV scan in safe mode.  This ensures that only essential services start-up
(i.e. no virus services will start-up).

Another thing you might want to do is do some research on the virus you got
online and see if there are any hidden files or services you should go after.

I'm not trying to say that Norton sucks...but virus makers are always one
step ahead of the virus killers.

Good luck getting it out of your system!  Glad Norton was able to find the
problem!

-Chase Darr
Columbia, MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/