Yes - Columbia Bottoms CA!  They have bird feeders which the ETA's always come to...& you can even view these feeders from inside the Visitor Center and get a close-up photo.  I know this thanks to seeing my first ETA this year on a field trip with Bill Rowe.  Pat Lueders told me this is a great spot for them.

Chris McClarren
St. Louis City