Dante's visualization of Lust [it could be manifold in its nature] in Canto I of Inferno:

A she-wolf 46 Was at his [the lion's] heels, who in her leanness seem'd 47 Full of all wants, and many a land hath made 48 Disconsolate ere now. She with such fear 49 O'erwhelmed me, at the sight of her appall'd, 50 That of the height all hope I lost... ..[Virgil to Dante:] This beast, 91 At whom thou criest, her way will suffer none 92 To pass, and no less hindrance makes than death: 93 So bad and so accursed in her kind, 94 That never sated is her ravenous will, 95 Still after food more craving than before. 96 To many an animal in wedlock vile 97 She fastens, and shall yet to many more, 98 Until that greyhound come, who shall destroy 99 Her with sharp pain.

(translated by H.F. Cary)

CR