Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 18:47:43 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 'Sweeney Agonistes' - a BBC production
To: [log in to unmask]

BBC R3 - T S Eliot's 'Sweeney Agonistes' sp7

Description

BBC R3 - T S Eliot's 'Sweeney Agonistes'
Subtitled 'An Aristophanic Melodrama'
Music by David Byers
Directed by Clive Brill
Broadcast October 2, 1988 in the TSE Century season
Coded from tape at 80/44
Thanks to Usenet for this file

Dear Listers,

I wonder if you were aware of this --
I'm not skilled enough to download it -- I'm sure some of you can.
Could you guide me, and others, about how to go about
downloading it?

Regards,
 CR