Generall, "this will outsmart. . .!" will be read as approval, will it not?
Nancy

>>> Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]>02/15/10 10:54 AM >>>
"I know the voices dying with a dying fall
 Beneath the music from a farther room.
 So how should I presume?"

"And still she cried, and still the world pursues,
 Jug Jug' to dirty ears."

"Endeavours to engage her in caresses
 Which still are unreproved, if undesired.
 Flushed and decided, he assaults at once;
 Exploring hands encounter no defence;
 His vanity requires no response"

"Twit twit twit
 Jug jug jug jug jug jug
 So rudely forc'd.
 Tereu"

Pointing things out does not mean one's approval of it --
it may be an act of disapproval.

Regards,
 CR