  From: Nancy Gish
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 4:30 PM
  Subject: Re: OT - Tea Party

  I profoundly object to the use of a list about poetry to advertise political parties.  This is not ok.
  Nancy

  >>> Chokh Raj 02/05/10 7:27 PM >>>

        In this April 15, 2009, file photo, Sherry Nash, center, of McLoud, Okla., shouts and waves a flag as about 4,000 people gathered on the south steps of the Oklahoma state Capitol, as part of a National Tax Day Tea Party to protest excessive government spending. A once-dismissed loose confederation of Tea Party activists opposed to big government, bailouts and higher taxes is causing heartburn for establishment candidates across the country.

        (AP Photo/Sue Ogrocki, File)
        http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/File-Oklahoma-state-Capitol-Tea-Party/photo//100126/480/5a5c143c78344362934f12a333aee5ed//s:/csm/20100204/ts_csm/275402

        -----

        The 'tea party': Who are they, what do they want?

        By Patrik Jonsson Patrik Jonsson – Thu Feb 4, 3:20 pm ET

        "To what extent the tea party movement is middle America is the big question – one that coming elections will help answer."

        -----

        "Should I, after tea and cakes and ices,

        Have the strength to force the moment to its crisis?"

        a question that looms large

        CR