  From: Chokh Raj
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 7:35 AM
  Subject: Re: Prufrock question

        The continued monologue of one who would never return [re+turn]

        Because I do not hope to turn again
        Because I do not hope
        Because I do not hope to turn
        Desiring this man's gift and that man's scope
        I no longer strive to strive towards such things

        -- 'Ash-Wednesday'

        an affirmation of a perspective in dante

        CR