  From: Chokh Raj
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 6:07 PM
  Subject: Re: OT - a poetic diversion

        Now this will outsmart any Groucho Marx !!

        http://www.encyclopedia.com/video/vwz0CzEXUII-funniest-thing-in-world-must.aspx

        Regards,
         CR

                --- On Fri, 2/12/10, Peter Montgomery <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
                  And then there was Groucho Marx's (or was it Yogi Bera?) famous quip:
                  If you come to a fork in the road, take it. ;->
                  I wonder what Frost with his famous New England reserve, would have made of it.

                  Sorry CR.
                  I couldn't resist :)
                  Too much free association. They should charge more.

                  Cheers,
                  Peter