Generall, "this will outsmart. . .!" will be read as approval, will it
not?
Nancy

>>> Chokh Raj 02/15/10 10:54 AM >>>
"I know the voices dying with a dying fall
Beneath the music from a farther room.
So how should I presume?"

"And still she cried, and still the world pursues,
Jug Jug' to dirty ears."

"Endeavours to engage her in caresses
Which still are unreproved, if undesired.
Flushed and decided, he assaults at once;
Exploring hands encounter no defence;
His vanity requires no response"

"Twit twit twit
Jug jug jug jug jug jug
So rudely forc'd.
Tereu"

Pointing things out does not mean one's approval of it --
it may be an act of disapproval.

Regards,
CR