Tom Colket wrote:

> Dear Carol and George (and other Listers who had email problems due to
> the attachment),
>
> I sincerely apologize for causing TSE list members to experience email
> problems due to my large attachment. I will not do this again.
    Tom,

 As for me, I loved it. I've got it on my mp3 player and thank you
kindly for your yeoman's effort, first in securing it, then digitizing
it, and then telling the story. One of my better TSE list experiences.
Hopefully you're above my skill level in that sort of thing (digitizing,
compressing, etc), or it will have taken many many hours to produce.
After my own experience with Hungadunga and Hungadunga....no, that's
Faber and Faber.... I marvel at your success.

Thanks again,
Ken