Marcia Karp wrote:
> Dear Ken,
>     Reading again what you wrote, I want to make very clear that I
> said nothing below (in bold) about banning and did not mean to suggest
> any sort of censorship, nor have I ever done so, in public or in
> private.

   Sorry, Marcia, I guess I was anticipating where the questioning would
go when in truth it does not necessarily go to banning.. My bad form. In
thinking about it this morning (where such a conversation could go), I
guess I'd be leary to pursue it in any medium. It would at least be the
ultimate exercise in self-restraint. I think.

Ken