Do any of you live in New York? CR's post was gentle compared to what
we get blasted with from Howard Stern and Don Imus. One doesn't tune
them in of course but sound bites pop up in the news, commercials,
etc. If you get upset you will have a breakdown very quickly. What to
do? Simply make your objections known and move on.

If you dwell on the vileness you will deplete yourself.

Diana

Sent from my iPod