Mobirders:
Those of you who knew and remember Dave Faintich, please take a look at the Mar/Apr 2010 edition of Wildbird Magazine which I just received in the mail today. In the letters section on page 3 is a tribute to Dave written by his brother Marshall who lives in
Virginia. It is a great story about two brothers who connected through birding and photography. Marshall even draws attention to the White Wagtail that Dave, Dency Kahn and I found in Florida in March, 2007.
Marshall Faintich is one of the best photographers I have had the opportunity to know.
To look at his website go to: www.symbolicmessengers,com and I'm sure you will see what I mean.
Good luck and good birding
Dave Pierce
St. Louis County
Wagtail Senior Birding Club

D. Pierce
Senior Dogs 4 Seniors
home:  636.458.1892
work:  636.532.0600 x3552
Bringing senior dogs and people together