Dear fellow birding enthusiasts,

As a lifelong birder and professional aviator for over 16 years, I am conducting
a nation-wide study on the level of community support for the mitigation
measures used at airports to reduce the wildlife strike hazard to commercial
aircraft.  Getting input from different regions of the country is necessary to
gauge whether there are regional differences due to varying bird populations
or possible high profile incidents involving wildlife strikes on aircraft.

users, so your answers will be completely confidential.  Findings will be
released only as analyzed data or summaries in which no individual’s answers
can be identified.  Please take a few moments to share your opinions and
experiences.  I appreciate you taking time from your busy schedule to
contribute toward this important research about community views on wildlife
mitigation measures at airports.

The survey can be accessed at:   https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XTVS225

If you would like a summary of my findings, please send me your e-mail
address at [log in to unmask]  Once the study is complete, I will e-
mail the summary to you.

Best Regards,

Matt Kennedy

Graduate student in Aeronautical Science
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University

http://mobirds.org/