From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Charlene and Jim Malone
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 11:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Rusty Blackbird Blitz starts 1/30/10 tomorrow

Have not seen this on Mobirds for a while.
MO is one of the focus states.
Go to below URL to find out how to participate.
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/news/rubl-survey-2010

Hope all in the southern Mobirders are surviving the snow.
We only have a little here in St. L . (inch or so)

Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.

http://mobirds.org/

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/