Spent  a few hours at Shaw Sunday. Another birder along Brush Creek
trail said he saw as many as 20 towhees just off the left of the trail
before it reaches the prairie. I saw at least 5, but no females this
time around. They seem to congregate in areas around the brush piles.
In addition to the usual contingent of red-headed woodpeckers, I
happened on a yellow-rumped  warbler just outside the small cedar
thicket  going east on the prairie trail from Brush Creek trail.
Finally having some sunlight and a little luck, enabled me to get a
couple of photos of each.

http://web.me.com/gbohn/yellowrump.jpg

http://web.me.com/gbohn/towhee.jpg

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/