 Thanks to Dan K. and birding buddy (sorry, didn't get his name), Jim and
Charlene Malone for finding and communicating re: birds at Carlyle Lake .
I saw my life Iceland Gull today . I was sunny at the West Marina, the light
on the birds was magnificent after all these gray days.  Jackie Chain and I
also went around to the east side of the lake and watched a large gathering
of snow geese do their "up in the air"  routine with the help of a few
"friendly eagles".  I never get tired (well, now, only seen a time or two)
of seeing the upward swirl of these birds as they leave the water/ice.
    Although there were also the common ducks at the west marina, the light
on them was so great, it was like seeing new birds.

 Jane Allen
 St. Louis Co