MoBirders,  While I was counting birds for the FeederWatch program at Martha Lafite Thompson Nature Sanctuary in Liberty (Clay Co), I was surprised by the sudden appearance of four Wild Turkeys.  They lingered for about 5 minutes, departed, and returned about an hour later for another short visit.  Among the other species I spotted today were:  Mourning Dove, Northern Flicker, Downy Woodpeckers, Blue Jays, Tufted Titmice, Black-capped Chickadees, White-breasted Nutcatches, Song Sparrow, White-throated Sparrows, Slate-colored Juncos, Northern Cardinals.

Susan Seyboth
Kansas City, MO
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/