Little Dixie Lake (Callaway Co.) remains 90%+ frozen.  I visited for
an hour this afternoon, and, as the WGNSS group, resorted to a crummy
weather/route routine.

Waterfowl were a few Canada Geese, 1 Canvasback, a few Common
Goldeneye, Mallards, Lesser Scaup and Ring-necked Ducks.

A bit of a surprise was a female Eastern Towhee at the Rt. J parking
lot.

The Columbia Audubon Society field trip will go to Little Dixie
tomorrow.  Weather will dictate what we do besides feed Guineafowl.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO