From: Jackie Chain <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: "what's hanging"
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, January 4, 2010, 9:01 AM

So far this year my single window ledge feeder (black oil sunflower seed) has hosted several House Finches, a couple of House Sparrows, a male and a female N Cardinal and a talkative male Red-bellied Woodpecker.  A Mourning Dove and occasional Rock Pigeons are ledge sitters.  At the end of last year, a Downy and a N Flicker dropped by and a first-in-years chickadee species.

Jackie Chain  St Louis County [log in to unmask]" rel=nofollow target=_blank ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]