From: Patrick Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Jan 3, 2010 9:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Eagles RFI St. Louis Area

Clarksville, MO

From: Mary Anne Auer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 07:24:32 -0600
To: <[log in to unmask]>

I have non birding relatives that would like me to take there children eagle watching. I have not been out much this winter. I am assuming Alton. Are ther other good places (confluence?)Is there a good INDOOR observation area scross the river in alton?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mary Anne Auer

Richmond Heights