The ST. LOUIS AUDUBON SOCIETY is sponsoring a field trip this Saturday to
Riverlands Migratory Bird Sanctuary in St. Charles County.

FIELD TRIP DATE:  Saturday, January 9, 2010.

MEETING TIME:  9 a.m.  Rain, snow, sleet or shine.

MEETING PLACE:  Teal Pond parking lot at Riverlands MBS.

DIRECTIONS:  http://www.stlouisaudubon.org/Birding.htm#Riverlands

PLAN:  This is planned to be a half-day trip.  We'll bird Riverlands,
Lincoln Shields and the Illinois side of the river, plus other areas in the
vicinity as time permits; provided, the roads are open.  The overnight low
temperature, Friday into Saturday, is predicted to be pretty cold so dress
accordingly.

LUNCH:  No lunch stop is planned.  We might go past the lunch hour some, so
it's each participant's choice to take a late lunch or bring food and eat
on-the-fly.

LEADER:  Mike Thelen

COST:  Free.  Everyone is welcome, member or non-member.

MORE INFO:  email me or visit http://www.stlouisaudubon.org

Mike Thelen
University City (St. Louis County), MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/