Happy 2010 Mobirders,

2009 has come to an end.  With that said, hopefully one of the many great
birds found in 2009 made it to your Missouri list..  And, there were a lot
of good finds from across the state; Mottled Duck, Clark's Grebe, Anhinga,
Fork-tailed Flycatcher, and of course the continuing Black-throated
Sparrow..  While each of you are adding up your ABA totals for submission,
let me remind each of you that the ASM website has many opportunities for
archiving and sharing various Missouri listing totals.   Please take a look
for yourself at the following ASM link if you are unfamiliar with what I am
writing about, and if you have any questions, please ask:

 <http://www.mobirds.org/MOLists/> http://www.mobirds.org/MOLists/

Also, congratulations to Brad Jacobs for being the newest member to record
300 species of birds in a single calendar year (2009)!

As always, I will be happy to update any of the lists you would like to be
added to or need updated (free of charge to all, members/nonmembers.  Of
note, the county list totals and annual list totals (COMAL) can be updated
directly by you (the user) on the ASM website.  But, if interested in adding
your name or updating any of the other various list totals, please,  just
send me an e-mail with the total at:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Also, St. Louis Area birders - Be sure to check out the St. Louis Circle
annual list totals.

Thanks and Good Birding in 2010!

Josh Uffman

St. Louis County, Missouri