Northern Flicker, on the feeder, which is pretty funny because he is almost
as long as the feeder!  I wondered aloud among birder friends how he could
get his huge beak in that tiny hole; someone enlightened me that he sticks
his sticky tongue in!  And, of course, American goldfinch.

Kirkwood, St. Louis County

Susan Eaton