I relocated the Shelby Co. snow buntings (SNBU) found by Patrick H.
today (thanks Patrick!). Each one of the three that I found was with a
different mixed flock of lapland longspurs and horned larks. One was
feeding at the intersection of CR 104/116 and Hwy B. The other two
flocks were immediately north and south of the intersection of B and
151.

Onto Long Branch SP (Macon Co.). The lake is almost complete frozen. A
very small open strip of water was devoid of birds. 3 common
goldeneyes at the spillway.
At the headquarters' feeders:
FOX SPARROW - 1 (it was there most of December)
Song sparrow
Other more expected species
Happy New Year Brding to everybody!

--