Error during command authentication.

Dear Tom,

I recall this having been discussed here a year or two ago, with no
definitive answer, because, probably, ambiguity enriches the
references to  an addresee.

"You" could be the reader, invited along on a textual adventure. Or a
dissociated self of the narrator's. Or the unknown self of the
unconscious, always shadowing consciousness.

My feeling is that "you" is all that and more.

Diana

Sent from my iPod