Diane and Marcia

Certainly agendas can be predictive.

Certainly agendas do not have to be political nor do they need to be ideological.   My agenda for today read, ”1000—Biannual flight review”.  My agenda for tomorrow reads, ”1000--- sit in on Calculus II (this time really learn about series instead of just trying for a good grade)”.  Unless you count my sweet talking the flight instructor into passing me as political or my talking my way into sitting in on the Calculus class again as political neither of these agendas contain anything political or ideological.

However,  my original post had an ideological agenda.

Rick Seddon

Portales, NM

Get it now.