I live in fear that online sites will be the end of bookstores--places I love.  I still always go to them for books, and Portland does have wonderful used book stores with very reasonable prices.

But I'm very glad you got Am I That Name.
Cheers,
Nancy

>>> Diana Manister <[log in to unmask]>01/17/10 11:19 AM >>>
I'd like to recommend this site to anyone who buys new or used books. They do not charge shipping and a portion of their proceeds goes to fund literacy programs worldwide.

http://www.betterworldbooks.com/

I just bought Denise Riley's book "Am I That Name" at betterworld for $3.98, with free shipping. I've used them for several years and never had a single problem.

Diana