of turtles

In the Bhagavad-Gita, Krishna exhorts Arjuna to cultivate discipline/control by infolding the senses the way a turtle infolds its organs.

Here's an insight, if you like, into the cosmic principle of discipline/control/order.

I guess it operates in all spheres of existence, and at all levels -- from the micro to the macro.

Nothing stays in place without it -- without it there is disorder/chaos.

It's turtles, indeed, all the way down, if you like !!!

CR

ps - please bear with me - i like it this way, the 4th & 5th lines together