A great deal of the response developed when he was alive--"modified" nonetheless, or possibly differently or better read.
Nancy

>>> Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]>01/03/10 1:30 PM >>>
"Now he is scattered among a hundred cities
 And wholly given over to unfamiliar affections,
 To find his happiness in another kind of wood
 And be punished under a foreign code of conscience.
 The words of a dead man
 Are modified in the guts of the living."

Cheers,
  CR