Dear Peter:

It's so outré to talk about consciousness. Neuroscience can't find it, philosophy can't describe it, or psychology either.

David Chalmers calls finding consciousness "the hard problem." "Impossible" is a more fitting adjective.

Postmodern criticial theory deconstructs consciousness as a function of language. I and You are discursive only, linguistic implications.

Experiences occur, thoughts occur. That doesn't mean anyone is having them.

Diana