A great deal of the response developed when he was alive--"modified"
nonetheless, or possibly differently or better read.
Nancy

>>> Chokh Raj 01/03/10 1:30 PM >>>
"Now he is scattered among a hundred cities
And wholly given over to unfamiliar affections,
To find his happiness in another kind of wood
And be punished under a foreign code of conscience.
The words of a dead man
Are modified in the guts of the living."

Cheers,
CR