Don't judge Derrida's ideas based on my description of them. Go to the
source before you dismiss them.

Language, as Jameson said, restricts new ways of speaking and
therefore thinking, by its structure. I fall into dualistic speech
automatically like everyone else except when I can take time to
examine and revise.

Diana

Sent from my iPod