Diana Manister wrote:
> Dear Ken,
>
> Choosing one thing and not another is not dualistic.
    I agree.
> A lot can be gained by considering choice in terms of different
> options and not oppositions.
Where choice can be considered in terms of different options and not
oppositions, it should be! Amen Brothers and Sisters! But choice cannot
be considered that way in every instance. At times, it must be
considered in terms of oppositions.
> You seem to interpret every statement concerning alternatives or
> choices as binary;
   No, I've said repeatedly, some choices are against, some are not.
> that's what you're hearing, not what I'm saying.
   Right, not what you're saying, but it is what you're doing. I've
pointed out to you where the choice you've made eliminates other
possibilities. That's not my hearing at fault.

 So that makes my third last post on this topic. Take it away, Diana!

Ken