Diane and Marcia

Certainly agendas can be predictive.

Certainly agendas do not have to be political nor do they need to be
ideological.   My agenda for today read, "1000-Biannual flight review".  My
agenda for tomorrow reads, "1000--- sit in on Calculus II (this time really
learn about series instead of just trying for a good grade)".  Unless you
count my sweet talking the flight instructor into passing me as political or
my talking my way into sitting in on the Calculus class again as political
neither of these agendas contain anything political or ideological.

However,  my original post had an ideological agenda.

Rick Seddon

Portales, NM

Get it <http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390710/direct/01/>  now.