What might be the connection between TSE and the fairies who spirit away
shed juvenile teeth and replace them with goodies or currency ?

Seem to remember it said that TSE in later years developed a very sweet
tooth and a passion for sweeties (don't mean Valerie - or anything more
salacious).

regards

David